-
November 18th, 2005, 09:05 PM
#2
Inactive Member
You girls are just my treasure of info!
So--another question. Do you like the doll tote? Anyone actually have and use it? I'm talking about the Black and Red AG logo bag.
DD is already talking about "when" she gets Courtney (or Kit, as it will be) how she's going to take her to the park, in the car, etc etc, so I'm thinking that this tote might be a good idea.
Also--what's the deal with it? Is it really retired, or is it just out of stock, or is it a club only item, or a store only item? And does anyone know what it sold for, or will sell for if it becomes available again.
I know that someone can give me the scoop.
Thanks again.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks